Unable to login with trial Account on Illustrator

10-25-2023 08:31 AM
DanDoren
New Contributor

Hi, I download and install ArcGIS for Adobe Creative Cloud but I was was unable to login using the windows within de Illustrator because the ArcGIS Online button not works, once press do nothing meanwhile the ArcGIS Enterprise button works without problems.

I'm using Illustrator v27 and v28.

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-25 122634.pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-10-25 123043.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Ashley_kuhn
Esri Contributor

Hi @DanDoren 

Thank you for reaching out. To help us troubleshoot this issue, could you try logging into your account by going to www.arcgis.com in your Chrome browser.

Also, you can try logging into Maps for Adobe using the Enterprise login option:

Enter Portal URL https://www.arcgis.com

and sign in with your trial account

Please let me know if you can log in with those methods and we can work on a solution.

DanDoren
New Contributor

Hi, I'm able to login with my trial account using Chrome and Edge and use ArcGIS Online but what I need is test the plugin on Illustrator or Photoshop.

@Ashley_kuhn wrote:

Also, you can try logging into Maps for Adobe using the Enterprise login option:

Enter Portal URL https://www.arcgis.com

and sign in with your trial account

To do that I need an Entreprise URL and I do not have one.

0 Kudos
Ashley_kuhn
Esri Contributor

Thank you for testing the chrome and edge login. For the Enterprise login, instead of an enterprise URL you can enter https://www.arcgis.com and it will direct you to sign in with any online account.

Capture1.JPG

0 Kudos
CharmaleeSandanayake1
New Contributor III

I am running into a similar issue when trying to log  to ArcGIS Maps for Creative Cloud in after a while. I have a license through my AGOL account and I can log in through all the browsers but when I try through Illustrator I get this error (I covered up the token info):

tempsnip.png

I am on Illustrator  v 25.1 Not sure what to do about this?

0 Kudos
Anna_Breton
Esri Contributor

Hi @CharmaleeSandanayake1 ,

It looks like you're running the extension on a non-supported version of Adobe Illustrator (version 25.1). Here is our documentation on supported Illustrator versions:

Anna_Breton_0-1698872099224.png

I suggest updating your version of Illustrator to the latest supported version, as well as updating your version of the Maps for Adobe extension to 3.6. It looks like you may still be on version 2.2. Updating both Illustrator and the extension should hopefully resolve the issue you're seeing. Let me know if this helps! 

-Anna 

CharmaleeSandanayake1
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Anna.  I was able to upgrade my Illustrator to v 27.9 and Maps for Adobe extension to 3.6. When I go to log into ArcGIS Online I still get that same error message screen. However it does work when I disconnect from my organization's VPN. Something in our organization's network settings or firewall must be blocking access to ArcGIS Online authentication through Illustrator. I can speak to my IT about it but would you have any recommendations? 

0 Kudos