Apple Vision Pro via Unity's Polyspatial Error: 'Interop' does not contain a definition for 'dll'

02-06-2024 10:08 AM
EarthAdam
New Contributor II

I'm using the ArcGIS SDK for Unity, with the Polyspatial packages for Unity's Vision Pro workflow. When I use the  sample GitHub project from ESRI I get errors like "'Samples' does not exist in 'ArcGISMapsSDK'". When I start with an empty project and add the tarball, I get the error: "'Interop' does not contain a definition for 'dll'" when I try to build. Building works fine in PC mode, so it's something just with the Vision Pro compiling process. Has anybody seen something like this? 

2 Replies
MasonGaw
New Contributor III

Hi there, 
Please note we do not currently support VisionOS. The fix below may not fix all issues.

With in Unity, please navigate to Packages > ArcGISMapsSDK > SDK > API > Unity 
Then open the Interop.cs script. Then add the following below into the script.

#elif UNITY_VISIONOS && !UNITY_EDITOR
     public const string Dll = "__Internal";

This should fix the interop issues. Please let me know if you have other issues building to VisionOS.

Mason

EarthAdam
New Contributor II

Thanks! That worked in getting the project to build to the Vision Pro, although the map didn't show up (placed map inside of Volume Camera, seemed way too big for that, but I positioned the map for the terrain to cut through the volume, just to see if it would work). Eventually I played with too many variables and got these errors from the XCode side.

Do you guys have a plan for Vision Pro support at some point?

EarthAdam_0-1707602498968.jpeg