Tile LOD issue from sequencer

10-03-2023 01:45 PM
ChristopherKowal
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am having trouble rendering a high resolution basemap from sequencer. The camera is animated and it appears that the tiles are not loading properly. I have tried Quality Scaling Factor with the GIS camera but I get the same results. I am using a spawnable camera in the sequencer and I have also tried a regular cine camera with the default pawn attached /parented. Any suggestions would be really appreciated as I'm at a loss of what to try next. I attached a couple images for reference. UE5.1.1 ArcGIS Maps 1.3.0

Thanks,NEW_CAM_PAWN_F.0196.jpegSequenceMaster.1132.jpeg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jade
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Can you check that: 1. your ArcGIS pawn is set to the same location as the cine camera  2. ArcGIS pawn is attached to the cine camera (so that the location is 0,0,0 for the ArcGIS pawn) 3. you prerender scenes before the actual frame starts since it sometimes takes a few seconds to load the scene. 

0 Kudos
ChristopherKowal
New Contributor II

The pawn is in the same location and following the cine camera but the render is not working... It didn't even load the map. I'm not sure what you meanscreen cap pawn parentscreen cap pawn parent by pre-render the scene?

0 Kudos
ChristopherKowal
New Contributor II

I have made some progress but it seems the pawn radius for high resolution is limited, how can I increase the radius? BTW I am not parenting, the pawn is at the center of the high resolution as you can visibly see the falloff.

CAM_T2.0134.jpeg

PhucTran1
New Contributor III

Sometimes I have this problem too. Please check on this again!

0 Kudos