Cant login to my AGOL account

Jump to solution
01-12-2017 10:06 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have been trying to login for a bit but it says "Unable to connect to ArcGIS online, you do not have permissions to access this ressource". Any idea why. I am an admin role, I triple checked that I entered my credentials . Nothing to do.

Thanks,

Alex

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HeatherMcCracken
Esri Contributor

Hi Alex,

Can you confirm that your user has been provisioned a Navigator license?

If so, can you give me some more details about your device? - are you using Android or iOS?

If you already have a Navigator license provisioned, and you are using Android, it's possible you are running into a known issue that we have when the Organization Setting to "Allow anonymous access to your organization's website" is unchecked.  This issue is specific to Android, and we are actively working on a fix.  To test if you are running into this, you could enable anonymous access to your org, and try to sign in again.

Thanks,

Heather

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
HeatherMcCracken
Esri Contributor

Hi Alex,

Can you confirm that your user has been provisioned a Navigator license?

If so, can you give me some more details about your device? - are you using Android or iOS?

If you already have a Navigator license provisioned, and you are using Android, it's possible you are running into a known issue that we have when the Organization Setting to "Allow anonymous access to your organization's website" is unchecked.  This issue is specific to Android, and we are actively working on a fix.  To test if you are running into this, you could enable anonymous access to your org, and try to sign in again.

Thanks,

Heather

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Heather,

I did not see until you mentioned that I needed provisioned Navigator

license. So disregard my question. Sorry about that.

Thanks,

Alex

HeatherMcCracken
Esri Contributor

No problem, glad you are off and running.

- Heather

0 Kudos