Mobile Map Package is Unable to Open

06-02-2023 07:09 AM
CoryAlden
New Contributor II

I created a mobile map package with a custom Network Dataset to be used in Navigator It has worked in the past, now I am getting the attached error when I try to open in Navigator. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Error.jpg

0 Kudos
9 Replies
KerriRasmussen
Esri Contributor

Hi Cory,

What version of Navigator are you currently using? And what version of ArcGIS Pro did you use to create the mobile map packages?

Thank you,

Kerri

0 Kudos
CoryAlden
New Contributor II

Good afternoon,

I have the most up-to-date Navigator version in the App Store. For ArcGIS Pro, I am using 3.1. I did download this map in Field Maps app and it was able to open up there. Maybe it is is something to do with Navigator.

0 Kudos
KerriRasmussen
Esri Contributor

Hi Cory, 

There was an issue with ArcGIS Pro 3.1 when mmpks were published that would lead to problems with Navigator. There is a fix out now with ArcGIS Pro 3.2 Patch 2. https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-documents/arcgis-pro-3-1-patch-2-is-now-available/ta-p/1293... Try updating to this release, that should fix the problem. 

Thank you,

Kerri 

0 Kudos
CoryAlden
New Contributor II

Thank you, 

I have tried this and it didn't work. I event tried on ArcGIS 2.9 and 3.0 and it doesn't seem to work. I can pull the map up just find in Field Maps but not in Navigator.

Cory

0 Kudos
KerriRasmussen
Esri Contributor

Have you made any changes since the last time it was working, either with the Network Dataset, a new device, etc?

0 Kudos
CoryAlden
New Contributor II

I made one small change to the network. I then re-built the network, checked geometry, and copied it. Now my maps aren't even showing up in Navigator at all.

0 Kudos
KerriRasmussen
Esri Contributor

Can you give some more information about the change that you made to the network (just so I have a complete picture)? Where are you hosting the mmpk, is it in ArcGIS Online or Portal? Could you send a copy of the mmpk to the navigator email (ArcGISNavigator@esri.com) or make the mmpk public and send a link? I would like to take a closer look and see if anything pops out.

0 Kudos
CoryAlden
New Contributor II

Hey Kerri,

All I did was change one vertex. I will send MMPK to that email address.

Cory

0 Kudos
KerriRasmussen
Esri Contributor

HI Cory,

Thank you for the context. I'll be on the lookout for the MMPK and I will follow up after I complete some testing.

Thank you,

Kerri

0 Kudos