navigator network dataset errors

03-06-2023 06:01 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the process of using navigator to create garbage routes in my city. Is there somewhere to let ESRI know that there are mistakes and/or missing information from their network dataset? There have been a few location in my city now where a street is incorrectly categorized in the ESRI dataset (a one-way ends on the wrong street segment so the route creates a U-turn (red route #37), a street segment is missing so it creates a long detour (brown route #2)). I don't believe we have our own network dataset so I have to use the default. In the screen captures below, the thick lines represent the navigator routes and the thin lines with arrows represent our AVL data.

SHartholt_2-1678111060396.png

SHartholt_1-1678110976383.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlanHatakeyama
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User,

As noted in their descriptions, the Esri-provided navigation maps that are for use in Navigator for ArcGIS are based on the ArcGIS StreetMap Premium data.  You can contact Technical Support at your local Esri office to submit a bug, describing where there are mistakes and/or missing information in the ArcGIS StreetMap Premium data.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.  Thanks!

Alan Hatakeyama

0 Kudos