Change HTML Connection Location Enterprise

02-07-2024 12:07 PM
CodyPatterson
Occasional Contributor III

Hey all,

Recently, we've been experiencing an error related to our Notebook environment not being able to connect to our portal. It gives us this error here:

ConnectionError: A connection error has occurred: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='arcgis.domain.com', port=7443): Max retries exceeded with url: /arcgis/sharing/rest/portals/self (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fc6702aeb80>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 113] No route to host'))

The only issue is that the host is not the actual host, where can we change this URL? This is after a re-federation as well. This occurs during the GIS = gis("home") process.

Would there be a config file somewhere?

Enterprise 11.2

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
shikhar_deep
Esri Contributor

Hi @CodyPatterson 

Can you share the federated server site details of Notebookserver from Organisation-> Settings->Server [Service and Administration url] ?

Thanks
Shikhar Deep

0 Kudos
CodyPatterson

Hey @shikhar_deep 

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, but I assume this is taken from the Notebook server, is this through the rest/services location or the admin location? I can't seem to find the server site details you're mentioning.

Thank you,

Cody

0 Kudos
shikhar_deep
Esri Contributor

Hi @CodyPatterson ,

It will be from the Portal home app. The base enterprise where the Notebook Server is federated.

Thanks & Regards

Shikhar Deep

0 Kudos
CodyPatterson

Hey @shikhar_deep 

I see what you mean now, not sure what I was thinking initially, but the Service and Admin URL appear to be the same, there's a hidden appending of /notebook/manager on the administration URL, but they are in this format: https://arcgis.domain.com/webadaptor instead of https://arcgis.domain.com:11443/arcgis 

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos