Publishing Annotations to ARCGIS Online

08-15-2018 05:49 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please work on allowing users to publish annotation feature class to ArcGIS online?

40 Comments
KoryKramer

Have you tried viewing your layers in Map Viewer Beta?  I could be wrong but I thought that re-ordering layers (even tile layers) was a new capability...

JoshWhite

I can move it just fine in BETA but when I save the map and bring it in the Web Application Builder, the annotation tiled layer is at the bottom again.  This also doesn't address the need to be able to publish and edit annotation layers in ArcGIS Online.

JoshWhite

I can move it just fine in BETA but when I save the map and bring it in the Web Application Builder, the annotation tiled layer is at the bottom again.  This also doesn't address the need to be able to publish and edit annotation layers in ArcGIS Online.

BillLotz

2 more years, has there been any change?  It seems like there are a lot of limitation in AGOL, can't publish annotation, cant publish features with a database join.

KaramKhattabBMCD

YESS !!! PLEASE 

SveinungBertnesRåheim

5 years since idea first posted. No news from ESRI?? We do need this functionality in ArcGISonline. I think it is available in Entreprise.

BillLotz

It must not be possible, or surely ESRI would have done it by now!

KaramKhattabBMCD

@KoryKramer Would you please provide an update on the ability to publish Annotation to AGOL ? Such a crucial thing to our workflows. 

Thank you !  

BillLotz

Calling @KoryKramer@JackDangermond  updates please! 

Or at least tell us it's never going to happen and leave it at that.

SaukGIS

We need to be able to use a Pop up for the published annotation feature service.  Our annotation has a link to a scanned image that we want available to the end user.  Right now we convert our annotation to points to make this happen.  The issue is the point is hard to select within the map to bring up the pop up.