AGO Apps Opening to Details Page after Update

10-26-2023 11:03 AM
JasonBritton1
Occasional Contributor

We are having an issue where public apps on the map gallery are opening to the details page instead of launching the app. Anyone else having a similar issue and do you have a fix? Before the AGO update the app launched on one click. 

Tags (2)
6 Replies
PhilipOhlinger
New Contributor III

Yes, my organization's front page is doing the same thing. I came here to find this, luckily your post was right on top. ESRI, please fix this ASAP.

clt_cabq
Occasional Contributor III

I noticed that simple web maps that show up in your gallery will open as you would expect, just not web apps. Also note that Groups behave differently too - if you click on a group name it doesn't open to the group details, it shows a sidebar listing the group contents. But you still have to click on a button to go to the group details page to open any of the listed items. Bizarre and not really functionally helpful. 

0 Kudos
JasonBritton1
Occasional Contributor

I noticed when I go to the gallery group it says there are no items shown despite them being visible on the organization home page. Something weird is definitely going on

0 Kudos
MarianneFarretta
Esri Contributor

Hi Jason, and others experiencing the same--
Thank you for raising this; our team has logged this as BUG-000162368. You're welcome to contact Support to have your organization officially "attached" to this record or you can track it on the Support page.

Since this is new, it's not yet available via search on the Support site, but it will flow through shortly.

https://support.esri.com/en-us/products/arcgis-online

Marianne

NickZurbey
New Contributor

I am having the same issue with my organizations home page as well.

JasonBritton1
Occasional Contributor

The bug seems to have been fixed at this time. 

0 Kudos