ArcGIS Online: Can't Click OK for "Change Label and Symbol" Dialogue

02-18-2014 06:00 AM
RossBrewer
New Contributor III
When I symbolize a layer by setting the "Use:" value to "Size," and then clicking on 1 of the symbol classes in the symbol panel, the "Change Label and Symbol" dialogue will allow me to change the "Label:" value once.  If I try to perform the same workflow for the same layer (or on other layers) more than once, the "Change Label and Symbol" dialogue will not allow me to click "OK."

This issue is occurring in Chrome (32.0.1700.107), IE (10.0.9200.16750), and Firefox (27.0.1)

The only workaround I have at the moment is to save my map and refresh the page.  Anyone else having this issue?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AidanMallamo
New Contributor II
When I symbolize a layer by setting the "Use:" value to "Size," and then clicking on 1 of the symbol classes in the symbol panel, the "Change Label and Symbol" dialogue will allow me to change the "Label:" value once.  If I try to perform the same workflow for the same layer (or on other layers) more than once, the "Change Label and Symbol" dialogue will not allow me to click "OK."

This issue is occurring in Chrome (32.0.1700.107), IE (10.0.9200.16750), and Firefox (27.0.1)

The only workaround I have at the moment is to save my map and refresh the page.  Anyone else having this issue?

I have seen this before. Make sure you don't have a stale login... that seems to affect it sometimes. buggy...
0 Kudos
RossBrewer
New Contributor III
Good idea.  I logged out and logged back in to ArcGIS Online and immediately retried the workflow above.  Still locks up, though.  Thank you for the suggestion, Huntington84.
0 Kudos
deleted-user-eecV1RPyUfl1
Occasional Contributor
Same problem as well.  I have to close the map and reopen it to clear the problem.
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
I believe we fixed this with our latest update the other day.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos