Arconline Issues?

Jump to solution
06-28-2017 06:54 AM
TiffanyRufo
Occasional Contributor II

IS anyone else having trouble with ArcOnline and/or Survey123 loading maps and layers? It seems to take a lot longer and the 'trouble adding layer to the map. Still trying' pop-up is showing up quite frequently?

Just wondering if this is resultant from the update/change (It looks fresh btw) or if I need to purse this internally.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
40 Replies
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Despite what the health web site is showing, we are experiencing organization-wide outages with all AGOL content, including HFS, Story Maps, Survey 123, and Collector...seems all to link to HFS not responding/timing out every 30 seconds. Hope this is fixed soon.

JosephAlberts
New Contributor III

I can't speak for sure about organization-wide, but my team is also experiencing ongoing issues across web maps, Collector and Survey123. Looks like a timeout/non-response issue like tpcolson is seeing.

0 Kudos
MichelleYanda
New Contributor II

Seem to be experiencing same issues as past two days with hosted feature services not being able to load since new updates.

0 Kudos
GlennHoffman
New Contributor II

Online Health Dashboard is showing normal operation for hosted feature services, but still I'm still having similar errors to yesterday (6/28) working on the NPS servers.

PaulStephenson
Occasional Contributor III

Same here, similar issues as yesterday. Have a WAB that is set to go public tomorrow that only loads the basemap and no other portion of the application...

Paul

0 Kudos
PaulStephenson

Update: I've checked a few times and things seem much better from here now...

KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi all,

I apologize for the late reply on this. The issue impacting a subset of customers with hosted features on services1.arcgis.com causing sporadic timeouts and slow performance has been identified. We have stabilized the affected services and are working to prevent the issue from reoccurring.

Can you confirm that you aren't experiencing the issues currently?

-Kelly

PaulStephenson

Still good here - Thank you!

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Everything looks good on my end as well.

GlennHoffman
New Contributor II

Everything is operating properly at Rocky Mountain National Park, thanks!