Can I make an application available to everyone in organization but not public

01-06-2014 12:22 PM
NeilMillward
New Contributor III
We have set up portal using an ArcGIS Online account for 12 users.

Currently we have a number of Flex applications and pdf maps that are served through our website. Some of the maps and applications are available to the public through our internet server and some are available only to people in the organization through our intranet server.

What I would like to do is use portal to serve all these maps.

The problem I am having is how to make the documents available. I have no problem making the documents available to the 12 registered users or to everyone in the public.

However, I would like to make one of our flex applications be only available to everyone in my organization which is more than 100+ people. I can only see how to limit it to registered users by having a sign in, or to everyone with no sign in. The application contains information that cannot be made available to the public.

Is this possible using the online portal?

Any help would be appreciated.

Neil M.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
One way is to increase the number of users in your subscription to cover the number of users in your organization, such that everyone has a username. Alternatively, you would have to share the application with everyone in the portal and authenticate users in your flex application.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
JoseSanchez
Occasional Contributor III
Hi again,

how do I add a search by address to the template?

I need to be able to search by incident and by address.

thanks
0 Kudos