Cancel Subscription

03-16-2024 08:59 AM
nabaz-gharib
Occasional Contributor

Can someone reach out Esri to tell them how to cancel an individual subscription???? it has been years since my account expired. I am not able to cancel neither able to delete items those consume credits.

I am now under diet of credits. I contact local distributer, ESRI  not able to cancel. What on earth not able to cancel a subscription. if things going like then after years, I have to pay Esri thousands of dollars for basically nothing, because the counter is working, and I am not able to make any contents.

nabazgharib_0-1710604562457.png

4 Replies
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

Hi @nabaz-gharib 

Please see the following article and section about Linking and Deleting your Account

As stated here 

"To erase your Esri Account, contact our customer service department. Full delete capability is coming soon. If you erase your account, your personal information will be removed, leaving only the username."

I am not sure if this is something you have done which is to contact the customer service department?

Manage your subscriptions

0 Kudos
nabaz-gharib
Occasional Contributor

Thank you @DanielFox1  for your reply. 
I don't want to delete my account, I just want to cancel the subscription, or at least stop counting credits. 

Could you please tell me if I used that account to purchase ArcGIS for Personal Use the 100 credits with the new purchase will be consumed before even using it, because I am on debt, or the debt will be discarded, and I can consume the 100 credits for future contents.

I really appreciate if you clarify it.

0 Kudos
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

Hi @nabaz-gharib 

If you want to continue using this subscription then you will need to repay the deficit of credits you owe along with the cost of the personal use subscription. I would recommend discussing this further with your distributor for further clarity on costs.

So for example if you have -100 in debt you will need to pay the deficit, this will ensure that your account will start to work again, to use any features that consume credits or storage you will need to purchase additional credits. 

Please see the following documentation on credits

Understanding and managing ArcGIS Online credits

Understand credits

0 Kudos
nabaz-gharib
Occasional Contributor

Hi @DanielFox1 

Could you please answer this question, if I am not able to repay the deficit of the credit, for any reason, let us say I don't have enough amount in my bank account, how can I stop the credit to stop??? 

Those credits I did not consume them, it is just keeping counting, without being able to do anything with it. My Subscription expired almost two years ago.

it is a very easy question, it is consumer's right, every company who provides service should have this feature to simply stop it.

0 Kudos