Select to view content in your preferred language

Cat Hai - Cat Ba Bridge project arguments in OpenStreetMap

01-06-2024 09:20 AM
Fyonter12
New Contributor III

Before last year, i was trying to make several edits of the Cat Hai - Cat Ba Bridge in Vietnam, but Hoang Tuan Viet keeps reverting it and leaves a note on my changeset, as well Fizzie41. So i gave up and went to OpenStreetMap Forum to discuss this incident, but Apm-wa flagged my post thread as inappropriate and locks it from commenting more, then when i engaging with Fizzie41 by reactivating one of the notes and commenting argument talks, he finally blocks my account in OpenStreetMap and now i can't create new notes, edit the map, and do other actions. Can somebody explain to this why i am blocked and not letting me plan the bridge sure?

Tags (2)
5 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Fyonter12, I'm sorry to hear that you're running into some difficulties in another forum dedicated to OpenStreetMap. Since Esri Community is designed and intended for discussion of Esri products, we recommend directing your question to another location — possibly Stack Exchange or Reddit if your other resource is no longer allowing you to post there. Where you have questions about OpenStreetMap that overlap with your use of Esri products, you're welcome to post those in the most appropriate board in Esri Community. We wish you the best in getting the help you're looking for!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
Fyonter12
New Contributor III

Okay JesseCloutier, then i just set my post tag as "Off-topic" to mark a different forum instead, not Esri Community. I really wanna to be unblocked in OpenStreetMap, and plan the Cat Hai - Cat Ba Bridge project sure...

0 Kudos
Fyonter12
New Contributor III

JesseCloutier or someone else, please reply to me. We need the Cat Hai - Cat Ba Bridge project in Vietnam.

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

@Fyonter12, Esri Community is designed for conversations about Esri products and GIS as it relates to Esri. Since your question is about OpenStreetMaps, it really belongs in another platform outside of Esri Community where other users of that product may be able to lend their expertise. Please keep in mind that tagging a post as "off-topic" isn't a supported process in this platform and we ask that you follow our Esri Community Guidelines and Terms of Use when interacting in Esri Community.

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos