Data Error in AGOL data view when clicking on related records

Jump to solution
03-28-2024 10:08 AM
mikAMD
by
Occasional Contributor III

Not sure if I should put this here or in the Survey123 board. Maybe I'll post it in both!

So I created this survey with Survey123 Connect, it has repeats and nested repeats. It works fine in Survey123 Connect, I published it and then I can also use it as intented in the mobile app.

But there is a problem checking the data in ArcGIS Online because of the related tables (repeats).

When I click on the "Show" link from my main layer to check related records, I get a "Data Error" on the top left corner and no records show.

I hids some columns in the following screenshots to see the globalid columns and relations.

mikAMD_3-1711645133648.png

mikAMD_1-1711644989940.png

But if I select the related table on top, I see that the data is there:

mikAMD_4-1711645290934.png

And if I click on any relation from those records (parent or child), I also get a "Data Error".

Here is my structure:

mikAMD_2-1711645052848.png

As long as my data is there, it's not too bad because I can match with the globalids, but it's just too bad cause it would be easier to navigate through the data with the AGOL interface/tables.

Anybody has/had a similar problem?

Thanks!

EDIT

Also tried creating a copy of my original survey in Survey123 Connect, published it, filled the form once, same problem.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mikAMD
by

ESRI support did indeed confirm it's the same BUG-000158590.

The good news is that they gave me an unofficial workaround: just set the parameter "Editors can see all features" in the feature layer settings. I don't see "Data Error" anymore and can view related records as intented and wanted!

So I'm gonna close the thread because this workaround is enough for my needs at this moment.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/survey123-feature-service-table-not-accessi...

BUG-000158590

I think it's this defect. Suggest contacting technical support and getting attached to it so they know more users are impacted.

mikAMD
by

Thanks, will do and report back with their answer.

0 Kudos
mikAMD
by

ESRI support did indeed confirm it's the same BUG-000158590.

The good news is that they gave me an unofficial workaround: just set the parameter "Editors can see all features" in the feature layer settings. I don't see "Data Error" anymore and can view related records as intented and wanted!

So I'm gonna close the thread because this workaround is enough for my needs at this moment.

DanielDery
New Contributor II

It worked for me! Thanks!

DanielDery_0-1713993500405.png