Element Feature Layer locked for overwriting ArcGIS Online.

06-21-2023 09:31 AM
CommunityMapsEsriColombia
New Contributor

Hi everyone. I am trying to update/overwrite a hosted feature layer in ArcGIS Online through Python using 'manager.overwrite' but it doesn't work, I even tried to overwrite it manually with the source '.csv' file without success, apparently the element has some kind of error or lock that prevents to perform this action. It also does not work if I run the task several times.

The errors are shown below:

Note 1: The element works properly for months, after a while this happens. This is the second time it happens.

Note 2: It also does not work if I enable the edit option in advanced options of the element.

Note 3: This element also has no pending replicas.

CommunityMapsEsriColombia_1-1687361382526.png

CommunityMapsEsriColombia_0-1687361287987.png

CommunityMapsEsriColombia_2-1687362248926.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MaxwellDebellaESRI
Esri Contributor

Hi there, I apologize that you are running into this issue with overwrite. If you could please share more details on your workflow. It would be great help for trying to resolve this issue that you are seeing. From you post, I see that you mentioned this occurs after multiple overwrites, is this correct? We just made changes to overwrite for the most recent release and want to make sure that this isn't a new issue for you. Thanks!

0 Kudos