How can I connect Arcgis mobile app and arcgis Collector??

08-01-2013 07:16 AM
TatianaRestrepo1
New Contributor
Hello,

I installed on my samsung tablet the arcgis app and arcgis collector, I changed the URL portal but the apps don't connect.

I've configurated the AD authentication on the portal and It's success.

Thanks.

Tatiana
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
Can you send me a screenshot of the URL you are entering (if you dont want to post this in the thread you can PM me the image)? What type of authentication are you using in your portal? IWA?

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos
TatianaRestrepo1
New Contributor
Hello Russ.

My autenthicaction mode is networkIWA I use my Windows account.

I attached the screenshot.

Let me know if you need something else.

Thanks.

Tatiana
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
IWA is currently not supported in the Android apps today but it will be in the 10.2 update which will contain full Portal 10.2 support.

Cheers
Russ
0 Kudos
TatianaRestrepo1
New Contributor
Russ.

My portal is 10.2.

Tatiana
0 Kudos
KimPeter
Esri Contributor
I think Russ meant the 10.2 update of the Android app; the current Android app version is 10.1.1.
0 Kudos
TatianaRestrepo1
New Contributor
Thanks Kimberly.

Do you know when will be updated??

Tatiana
0 Kudos
TonyGegner
New Contributor III
I have issues with ArcGIS for Mobile 10.2 and Portal 10.2 while using IWA.

(First i've fixed the featureservice to become a mobileservice aswell, becuse its not supported in the portal yet.)

Everything works great as long as the services are "public". But if i try to set permissions to certain Groups or just to the Portal everything failes becuse of invalid token.

With Mobile Project Center:
I can see on the traffic that a token is created. (referer: www.esri.com) Thats really correct?
And it tries to access the service with that token.

If i turn off the security. Creates a Project, deploy. Turn on the security again i cant even create a token with the Mobile application.
Only get a 401 error while trying to access /arcgis/sharing/generateToken/generateToken 

Any ideas would be helpful 🙂
0 Kudos