How do I find the maps using a feature service?

Jump to solution
02-13-2018 08:13 PM
JohnTangenberg
New Contributor II

I am a new Admin on an account and I need to find all of the maps and views in a large orginization account that are refering to a particular feature service as well as the apps that refer to the maps to be sure I am not causing disruptions as I make updates. I am not seeing tools to trace out what other assetts are dependent on items I need to change. Preferably I could also see how our partners are using our public services as well. How do I do this?

- John

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The only sure fire way to check for your layers in other items like web maps is to parse through all of the web map text for public items in ArcGIS Online. We are actively working on projects around this problem and encourage you to upvote this idea to show your support and view updates: Provide a warning about dependent items when deleting an ArcGIS Online feature service

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The only sure fire way to check for your layers in other items like web maps is to parse through all of the web map text for public items in ArcGIS Online. We are actively working on projects around this problem and encourage you to upvote this idea to show your support and view updates: Provide a warning about dependent items when deleting an ArcGIS Online feature service