How to Access Scripts in ArcGIS Online

08-18-2023 09:53 AM
Labels (3)
TristenDenton4
New Contributor III

Hey Esri Community, my organization has a .csv file that is automatically uploaded to ArcGIS Online every day. However, this link was recently broken and I am having trouble finding the script that allows that data to be uploaded. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions to where I could look to find the script that runs this. Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
TristenDenton4
New Contributor III

For more clarification, a script is run every day that updates this .csv file. 

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Sounds like the script might be running in a notebook? If you search your ArcGIS Online organization for "notebook", does anything come up? If so, you can open the notebook and view the script there.

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
TristenDenton4
New Contributor III

Hey Katherine, thanks for the response, I'm not seeing anything under "notebook" in my org. 

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Hmmm, is it possible the script is stored somewhere on your company server, then? Do you guys use any other software to help with the automation? (i.e. FME or similar)

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
rzufelt
Occasional Contributor

If you can figure out what computer the updates were made with, you can look for scheduled tasks on the computer and see if it points you in the right direction.

R_

0 Kudos