How to Make Polygon Layer 1st Result after Address Search

10-12-2023 11:49 AM
MackenzieBetz5
New Contributor II

Hello, 

I am working on a web application for users to search their address and find their trash district and hauler information. I want them to see the pop up for the districts layer first - which links to the appropriate hauler's website, before seeing the address they searched. 

To make it clear, this is what they first see when they click on the address they've typed in the search bar: 

pop up 1.PNG

But this is what I want them to see first when they search: 

pop up 2.PNG

Is there a way to do this? I have been through every tool and search I can think of and have come up short. I assume there is something simple I'm missing but I just can't figure out what. I created the map in ArcGIS Pro 2.8.8, uploaded it as a web map, and then published the web app from ArcGIS Web App Builder. 

Thank you in advance!  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JJ_Reyes
Occasional Contributor

I believe this is unsolved and based on which popup loads faster: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-online-ideas/arcgis-online-order-popups-same-as-legend/idi-p/97...

In your case do you need the popup on the address layer? Could you outline the address boundary and/or label it and then completely disable the address popup?

MackenzieBetz5
New Contributor II

I do not need it. Is there a way to disable the address pop up after a user enters it in the search bar?

Thank you for sharing the thread about the unresolved issue!

0 Kudos
JJ_Reyes
Occasional Contributor
No problem..If you don't want it to display at all, go to the Map (Map Viewer) and turn it off.

[cid:e647b818-1414-49ea-804f-f7f8a2453ea4]
0 Kudos