I am unable to export a feature layer as a FGDB in Arc GIS Online account.

09-29-2017 12:05 PM
KariLeer
New Contributor II

I am unable to export a feature layer as a GDB in our Arc GIS Online account. I have previously exported/downloaded this layer but now it shows up as an empty zip file...HELP! Multiple people have tried and failed...is there something we are missing, or could it be corrupt? There is a lot of data in the layers, including geotagged photos. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Cesar_AugustoRodriguez
New Contributor III

Hi! Are you try request this information throught ArcGIS PRO? You can try it and export your data into your local Geodatabase.

When you are in ArcGIS Pro, First you could go to catalog, next add your layer from the portal to a new map, finally right clic on your layer, data and Export Features

Regards

0 Kudos
KariLeer
New Contributor II

We do not have Pro yet...I am just trying to export the ArcGIS Online feature layer as a FGDB so that I can use it in Desktop. 

0 Kudos
Cesar_AugustoRodriguez
New Contributor III

Do you have ArcMap? If the answer is affirmative you can try do the process but using ArcMap, It's similar if you have ArcGIS Desktop (10.1 or later), First you can login into  your ArcGIS Online in File/Sign in..., next go to File/ArcGIS Online and search for your layer, next add the layer, finally clic right on the layer / data / export data.

KariLeer
New Contributor II

That is helpful, but will the geotagged attachments be accessible? 

0 Kudos
Cesar_AugustoRodriguez
New Contributor III

Yes, because you export your data to a File Geodatabase, You shouldn't have any problem with that.

0 Kudos