Issue with publishing a Feature Service

07-03-2013 06:14 AM
MatthesRieke
New Contributor
Hi all,

I have been trying to publish a hosted Feature Service based on a local data frame using ArcMap 10.1's "Share As/Service" feature (following the tutorial at http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgisonline/index.html#//010q00000087000000 ). Though, the service appears in "My Contents" (as a Service Definition, is that correct?) it is not published or accesible in any way (I have been trying to access it from GeoEvent Processor Beta). When I try to publish it manually (through the Item view's "Publish" button), I get an error message "Invalid tenant Id Invalid tenant login".

Publishing the same local data frame to my own ArcGIS Server 10.1 instance works. The TileService for the same data frame works as well. I am currently using the 30-day trial subscription, could this be an issue?

Thanks in advance,
Matthes
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
72 Replies
StephanieWendel
Esri Contributor

You're welcome, Alan! Thanks again for confirming!

0 Kudos
YukiTODA1
New Contributor II

It seems the same error occurred. My colleague created an ArcGIS Online organization trial. When uploading feature service through ArcMap, she got the following error message: "Invalid tenant id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login".

subscription ID: 3509632646

is this only occurred on the trial subscription?  is this issue in a consideration of fix?

Thanks in advance,

yuki

0 Kudos
AlanRex1
Esri Contributor

Hi Yuki,

The issue should now be resolved.  Please feel free to follow up and let us know if you continue to run into trouble.

Regards,

Alan

0 Kudos
YukiTODA1
New Contributor II

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your quick help.

The issues has been fix. I am not able to publish feature service.

I am wondering if this issue is going to be resolved, or not in consideration of fix.

Sincerely,

Yuki

0 Kudos
AlanRex1
Esri Contributor

Hi Yuki,

I'm sorry, can you please clarify. Did you mean to say:
"The issues hasn't been fix. I am not able to publish feature service."
or did you mean to say:
"The issues has been fix. I am now able to publish feature service." ?

Other users who reported the issue yesterday have confirmed the issue is resolved.  If you are still seeing the issue are you able to log a technical support case?

Regards,

Alan

0 Kudos
AlanRex1
Esri Contributor

A note on this issue:

Users may encounter the “Invalid Tenant ID” message when publishing their first layer to a new organizational subscription and the system is unable to create the resources to store the layer. While Esri has taken steps to mitigate the issue, it may still occur. If it does occur for you, just let us know by calling Esri Technical Support and providing your subscription ID or by or posting your information here on GeoNet.

0 Kudos
YukiTODA1
New Contributor II

Hi Alan,

The issue has been fix. It works fine now. 

Thank you for your note. That's what I was wondering.

Sincerely,

yuki

0 Kudos
PetrDanilov
New Contributor

Encountered with this issue in the morning

ID: 6992966979

Signed up yesterday.

0 Kudos
GaelanGu
New Contributor

Facing this issue while adding analysis to layer.

Subscription ID: 2300266200

0 Kudos
AntónioAlmeida2
New Contributor

Hi there,

Same issue here, my subscription ID: 9604623697  

Thanks in advance,

António Almeida

0 Kudos