Layers not drawn initialy within Internet Explorer (V. 11)

Jump to solution
09-27-2017 05:59 AM
ThomasSteudel1
Occasional Contributor

Hi GeoNet Community Members - since last week i have a problem with the visualization of our maps (esp. the services) when using the Internet Explorer (Version 11.0.9600.18792 - Update Version: 11.0.46).  E.g. if you try to open the follwoing app: ArcGIS Web Application (it is an overview of different restaurants) you will get the message, that the layers could not be initialy drawn within the map (all services are running (http://))!

At the bottom of the map window you get this little little little window where you can activate (via: Show whole content - Gesamten Inhalt anzeigen) that the whole content should be shown (not only the secure one):

So my question - where is the source of the problem? The behaviour just occured during the last weeks.

Our IT asked if i changed something but i did not change any parameter within the organizational account settings or within the arc gis server manager either within arcgis.

If you use Firefox - everything works fine.

This error just confuses the users of the application .

Does anyone has a clue? Thank you in advice,

best regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor

Thomas,
This issue affected IE11 and Edge.  It has been fixed now.  Clear your browser cache and your ArcGIS Web Application should work good again - even in IE11.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor

Thomas,
This issue affected IE11 and Edge.  It has been fixed now.  Clear your browser cache and your ArcGIS Web Application should work good again - even in IE11.