Map Viewer Not Saving Map

04-28-2023 09:19 AM
Labels (2)
vg11
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone, I have been using Map Viewer regularly. Just within the past hour, after making some edits using Map Viewer, I was unable to save edits. it seems like a bug or maybe something is down with Esri? Has anyone experienced this? I am able to open the save option and select save but absolutely nothing happens. It does also seem like the left panel/ribbon with the layers, basemap, save button is almost disabled because I cannot toggle between layers and basemap. I tried clearing my cache, closing and opening on same and a different browser, to no avail. SOS

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MobiusSnake
MVP

Working fine for me at the moment.

vg11
by
Occasional Contributor

No idea why but it was only happening to one of my maps. I ended up making a new one from scratch and just deleting that one. Very odd. I am glad it was a small map with just a few layers and not a bigger, more important one. 

0 Kudos
Paco
by
Occasional Contributor

This has happened to me several times in the last month,  to several of my Map Viewer projects.   one I had to delete and rebuild(not fun),  and the other I actually did find a 'dependency' of a broken table that was originally part of the project.  deleted it,  and could then Save again.

still,  this definitely seems like a 'buggy' issue.