No Maps Just Tables

2 weeks ago
Andre
by
New Contributor II

Hello, I would like to know what the community has used to create a web app for displaying a table and just a table.  Does such a think exist.  I'm not interested in geometry.  I'd like to just have an app that can view, update and insert records if need be.  I'm curious what has been done in the past. 

Please don't tar and feather me for rejecting the need for a map.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MobiusSnake
MVP

A couple options I can think of:

• One would be a Dashboard with a couple of embedded Survey123 web forms.  You could use the web forms for creating and updating records, and use a combination of tables, charts, etc. for visualizing your results.
  • Another would be Experience Builder with a Survey123 web form.  Experience Builder's table widget allows you to edit directly in it, so you could use S123 for record creation, the table for viewing and updating results.

Dashboards and Experience Builder apps usually have maps, but they don't require them.

J_DavidMacLean
New Contributor III

Nice notes, @MobiusSnake - you're "way quicker to the draw" than me! I was going to pass along the same two tricks. Great Q from @Andre : Here's an example "no map" dashboard (although it doesn't include edit-tricks): https://bit.ly/COGSGeoIgniteCCA2021 . And, no tar-&-feathers from me!