Organizational account and personal account

Jump to solution
02-25-2024 10:38 AM
nimitz
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm an everyday user of ArcGIS desktop - I edit, create, data with geodb's. However, I'm trying to "level up" so to speak to ArcGIS Pro because of Desktop's retirement in the near future. My org has an Organizational Account with ESRI and I have a personal account that I've had for 20 years or so. I'm trying to do the ESRI certification for ArcGIS Pro - Associate - 2101 and it seems like my organizational account doesn't give me permissions to do SOME of the training. I can't do any of the exercises on my personal because I don't have a personal license. 

Do I need to talk to my IT folks to gain permission on my organizational account? It seems kinda weird that we wouldn't be able to do these trainings with our Organizational account - unless we don't have a training subscription? I'm guessing at this, but it's super frustrating to try to do this without the exercises. 

Thx.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShabbirRaza
New Contributor II

I am facing the same issue but we cant help it. So at the end i think that the purpose for these trainings is to get familiar with the tools. So just focus on the it. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ShabbirRaza
New Contributor II

I am facing the same issue but we cant help it. So at the end i think that the purpose for these trainings is to get familiar with the tools. So just focus on the it. 

nimitz
by
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Shabbir. It looks like I can do the trainings on my personal account. It's a little disappointing, though.

0 Kudos