Pop-Up window - 'Zoom-To' text color

11-19-2014 08:38 AM
South_JordanCity_of
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I created an online map that uses a white color for headings and icons.

The problem that occurs is that the Zoom-To feature within the popup window is not showing, even though the link is there. So basically, if i hover the mouse pointer over the right area, it detects the link, and the link is working. But you can't see it, because it's white text on a white background.

Is there any way to change that, or am I missing a feature within the app configuration?

Thanks!

Marc

Traffic Accidents 2014.png

0 Kudos
9 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same exact issue. What web app are you experiencing this with? Looks like it might be specific to the "Basic Viewer" web app as the other apps seem to work fine. Even configuring the text and title color to black still wont display the "Zoom To" text in the popup. Likely a bug of some sort I am guessing.

0 Kudos
South_JordanCity_of
Occasional Contributor

Jared,

yes, it's the basic viewer template. I haven't tried any other templates for this map, and you're right, changing the colors within the configuration doesn't fix the issue.

It's not a major problem for us, but it would be nice to have it fixed.

Cheers!

Marc

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah agreed. I tried several other apps including the web app builder and the "zoom to" option shows up correctly. But of course, that doesn't help if you are wanting to use this particular app. Hopefully a fix in the near future.

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

This is a known issue with the Basic Viewer template and will be fixed in the next ArcGIS Online release.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent, thanks for that update Kelly. Much appreciated.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears the basic viewer web app has been fixed with regard to the "Zoom" button now being visible, however it appears the left and right arrows at the top of the pop up window are now not visible where as they were before. Those are the arrows that allow you to scroll through multiple features' pop ups if you click the map in a location with overlapping features. Much like the zoom button situation, if you hover your mouse over the location of the arrows you will see they still exist and work functionally. They just are not visible anymore.

KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

We have a fix for this and plan to release it Tuesday night. Please re-check your site Wednesday morning and let me know if the problem persists. Note that you might want to clear your browser cache before testing on Wednesday.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I will test it Wednesday and reply on here as to the result. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kelly,

I just retested the application and everything works great. Thanks again for following up and keeping us in the loop, much appreciated!

0 Kudos