Public Maps Gallery template version 1.4  --Opening post

11-22-2011 02:57 PM
Esriwebmap
New Contributor III

Please reply to this opening post to submit questions and comments about the Public Maps Gallery (PMG) template version 1.4.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
175 Replies
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12362[/ATTACH]I have attached 2 of the config files and a screenshot of the message.

Hey David,

I dropped those files in and it ran fine for me. It didn't ask for a group ID.
0 Kudos
DavidAlford1
New Contributor III
I have no clue....still gives me the same message. After I clicked OK, it sends me to the ESRI Group ID page.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12369[/ATTACH]

Hey David,

I dropped those files in and it ran fine for me. It didn't ask for a group ID.
0 Kudos
TarigAhmed1
New Contributor III
Glad that worked 😄

Ok. I'm having the same IE spining problem. 
Would you please take a look at this if you have a min.

http://maps.mckinneytexas.org/MapsGallery1.4/index.html

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tarig
0 Kudos
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor
Ok. I'm having the same IE spining problem. 
Would you please take a look at this if you have a min.

http://maps.mckinneytexas.org/MapsGallery1.4/index.html

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tarig

Hey Tarig,

Were you able to fix it? I looked using chrome and IE and everything seemed to be loading correctly.
0 Kudos
Parish_ofAscension
New Contributor
Hi,
In PMGT, is it possible to show attributes from multiple feature classes (parcels, school district, city limits) in the same pop-up window, when the user clicks on the map? Map is created using .MSD file utilizing data from SDE and published through ArcGIS server & PMGT.

If yes, Is it controlled by the Identify tool options in .MSD file?

Thanks in Advance.

VJ.
0 Kudos
MiguelParedes
Esri Contributor
Greetings from Esri UK, PMG team and forum folk,

I was wondering if it would be possible to access additional groups from the right side pane?

It would make a great addition to the gallery, since one would be able to access related groups to the opening (main) one. Would you consider such an implementation for future versions?

Many thanks and cheers for now.
Miguel
0 Kudos
MichaelKlein
New Contributor II
Hi,
In PMGT, is it possible to show attributes from multiple feature classes (parcels, school district, city limits) in the same pop-up window, when the user clicks on the map? Map is created using .MSD file utilizing data from SDE and published through ArcGIS server & PMGT.

If yes, Is it controlled by the Identify tool options in .MSD file?

Thanks in Advance.

VJ.

Hi VJ.  I've used the Chrome - Identify template to show attributes from multiple feature classes.  You might check out the Chrome - Identify template.
0 Kudos
Esriwebmap
New Contributor III
Greetings from Esri UK, PMG team and forum folk,

I was wondering if it would be possible to access additional groups from the right side pane?

It would make a great addition to the gallery, since one would be able to access related groups to the opening (main) one. Would you consider such an implementation for future versions?

Many thanks and cheers for now.

I'll see if we can implement that. It sounds like a useful feature. Thanks for the feedback!
0 Kudos
LeslieZolman1
New Contributor III
I have the 1.3 template customized and set up but would like to add the new legend features.  Is there any easy way to add them to 1.3?
0 Kudos
Esriwebmap
New Contributor III
I have the 1.3 template customized and set up but would like to add the new legend features.  Is there any easy way to add them to 1.3?

Hi Leslie,

Unfortunately, the 1.3 can't just be upgraded. You'll have to download the 1.4 version and configure it. It's much easier to configure 1.4 though.

Thanks
0 Kudos