Unable to save edits when editing a group's details/icon.

Jump to solution
08-11-2016 10:19 AM
JeffWard1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I am attempting to edit some details of a group I just created - primarily add an image for the group's icon.  I add the image and save the edit but nothing happens.  The browser appears to refresh but no changes are saved.  Hitting the save button after this does nothing.  If I cancel - none of the changes are saved including any changes to text in the summary or description.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffWard1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Katie for the response.  I wasn't able to get any changes to this group to save - I was able to save changes to another group - so I figured there was something wrong with the group itself and I ended up deleting it and creating it again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jeff,

I just tested this out and I was able to edit the image for a group icon. What browser are you using? Does this same behavior happen in other browsers?

Perhaps it is specific to the image itself. Are you able to share image you are trying to set as the icon?

Best,

Katie

0 Kudos
JeffWard1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Katie for the response.  I wasn't able to get any changes to this group to save - I was able to save changes to another group - so I figured there was something wrong with the group itself and I ended up deleting it and creating it again.

0 Kudos