Uploading/Viewing attachments to arcgis online

03-21-2012 11:54 AM
CharlesDawley
Occasional Contributor
I am running arcgis advanced 10.1 pre-release as well as arcgis online subscriptions.

I have a feature class that has attachments, I am trying view the attachments on arcgis online. I have uploaded the feature class as a service and am following the popup window config here http://help.arcgis.com/en/arcgisonline/help/index.html#//010q0000004m000000. I am unable to find a check box to show feature attachments as links..
any ideas?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Are you talking about a hosted feature service as part of your subscription? They don't support attachments yet. If you're talking about your a feature service on your own server, can you provide the URL to your service?

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
CharlesDawley
Occasional Contributor
this is a hosted feature service as part of my arcgis online subscription.

any idea when attachments will be implemented? its kinda important!

Thanks
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
It's on the list of things to do...It's just a long list.  After the UC perhaps? There's no firm date really.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
WilliamCapak
New Contributor
I am wanting to do the same thing.  Is there any new information available?
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Hosted feature services as part of an ArcGIS Online Organizational subscription will support attachments in our next update to the web site due out within the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
MichaelSalcedo
New Contributor

I have a single license of ArcGIS Basic, which comes with a subscription to ArcGIS Online.  Do I have access to show attachments on ArcGIS Online?  What's an organizational subscription?

Thanks!

MS

0 Kudos