Viewing Attachment Table Operating in ArcGIS Online from ArcGIS Pro without Downloading FDGB (Survey123 Diagnostics)

10-31-2023 12:33 PM
Labels (1)
CClark2
New Contributor

I went spelunking in the forum and could not find a post that hit exactly on this issue, so forgive me if I missed it. I am working on a field initiative collecting stormwater data for my local municipality. We are using Field Maps to collect into existing data points, and part of that collection involved taking two photos of the structure. Today, because practice of collecting new data  is going to extend beyond our current field initiative and involve different crew, I was looking into migrating collection of new assets to Survey123 using the same feature class. However, I ran into the error pictured below: 

CClark2_0-1698780455956.png

When referencing this link to help diagnose the issue, I found out that my feature service needed to meet these Criteria:

• All layers within the feature service must have an indexed GlobalID field.
  • All relationships (layer to layer, layer to table, layer to attachments, table to attachments) must use GlobalID fields (as opposed to ObjectID fields).
  • If using an enterprise geodatabase, the feature service cannot include versioned feature classes.
  • If using Portal for ArcGIS, only versions 10.4 and newer support this property.

The last two do not apply to me, and as far as I can tell, the first two are true for my dataset. I was wondering, though, is there a way to access the photo attachment table (maybe from Pro or using python) that is related to the feature service without having to download the FGDB?

0 Kudos
0 Replies