way to show which feature services using the most credits

04-17-2013 02:30 PM
PaulPetersen
New Contributor III
My ArcGISOnline account is currently chewing up 5 credits/day for feature storage. I'm pretty sure that I do not have any feature services that should be using that much (largest current feature service is 8mb). ArcGIS.com is reporting that I have 280mb stored.

In the stats page, I can see how many credits my whole organization is using per day for all combined feature services...is there a convenient way to break that out by feature service? I know I can click on each individual feature service and see usage, but not of them are using that many credits.

Is think the problem really may be that I tried loading a very large feature service (parcel dataset), then saw how it was chewing up credits, so then I deleted it. However, I had a lot of issues deleting it, and it took me a few tries before I could get it off. I think it's possible that the service is still on there somewhere, invisible and in the background, but still eating up credits. Has anyone had a similar issue??
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Paul,

Please contact Esri technical support so we can take a closer look at the content in your organization.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
PaulPetersen
New Contributor III
Hi Mike,
I do have a support ticket going with Esri for this, as of today. Thought it might be useful to see if any of my peers have had the some issue as well! 🙂
0 Kudos