Why are all records for a feature class being returned in feature popup?

Jump to solution
04-29-2015 11:38 AM
JordanRogers
New Contributor III

I have a feature class in a web service that includes a one to one join to a table based on a unique identifier.  The feature class is symbolized based on some the data in the join table.  This all displays as excepted in ArcGIS Online however, after configuring the popup I am getting results for all features in the feature class returned every time I click on a single feature.

Has anyone else experienced this behavior and/or is there a work around or something I have missed?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

I can't remember if the bug I am thinking of was at 10.0 or 10.1.

As a workaround, can you permanently join the data in the feature class and then see if Identify returns the correct number of results?

If this is the bug I am thinking of, you might need to employ this workaround until you can upgrade your GIS software.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Are you hosting the webservice or is it served out from AGOL?

0 Kudos
JordanRogers
New Contributor III

It is hosted from a local server.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

What version of ArcGIS Server (AGS) are your mapservices published at?  I believe you might be running into a bug, but it is version specific.

0 Kudos
JordanRogers
New Contributor III

Ok, we are at version 10.0...

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

I can't remember if the bug I am thinking of was at 10.0 or 10.1.

As a workaround, can you permanently join the data in the feature class and then see if Identify returns the correct number of results?

If this is the bug I am thinking of, you might need to employ this workaround until you can upgrade your GIS software.

JordanRogers
New Contributor III

Ok, thanks for the help!  We are planning an upgrade to 10.3 in the near future so hopefully that solves it.

0 Kudos