Planarize tool slow

Jump to solution
a month ago
Labels (1)
CFECAK
by
New Contributor II

A few of us are trying to use planarize on two lines within our Pro parcel Fabric Pro 3.2.2.

It is taking up to and sometimes more than 30 minutes, is anyone else experiencing this?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
AliciaTompkins
New Contributor II

Are you editing in a feature service containing the parcel fabric? And do your lines have COGO attributes? If so, remove the COGO attributes and run the tool. I haven't had experienced any slowness once I removed the COGO attributes. There is a bug to fix this in 3.3.

Here's a link to the bug- BUG-000164836

View solution in original post

AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

Apologies for this issue.

As stated correctly by @AliciaTompkins this issue has been fixed in ArcGIS Pro 3.3.

We also plan to include the fix in the next 3.2 patch (3.2.3).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AliciaTompkins
New Contributor II

Are you editing in a feature service containing the parcel fabric? And do your lines have COGO attributes? If so, remove the COGO attributes and run the tool. I haven't had experienced any slowness once I removed the COGO attributes. There is a bug to fix this in 3.3.

Here's a link to the bug- BUG-000164836

CFECAK
by
New Contributor II

Yes we are editing the service.  I have tried removing the COGO attributes but it is still slow.  These are CAD lines we are using 'copy lines to'.  Thank you for the information.

0 Kudos
AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

Apologies for this issue.

As stated correctly by @AliciaTompkins this issue has been fixed in ArcGIS Pro 3.3.

We also plan to include the fix in the next 3.2 patch (3.2.3).

0 Kudos
CFECAK
by
New Contributor II

Thanks for the responses.  Guess we need to decide if we will move to 3.3 or wait for the 3.2.3 patch?  Has kind of put a wrench in our workflow.  But at least we know it is a known issue and there are fixes.

0 Kudos