When I try to download it, I found the same old file:

Cristian_Galindo_1-1701427751841.png

Is this only happening to me?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JSchroeder
Esri Contributor

I do not have an explanation, although I have deployed this solution from 3 different Online organizations, and all of them deliver the 1.3 solution.

I will see if I can track down the issue, but in the meantime, have you tried deploying the solution from an Incognito browser session? You mentioned using different orgs and browsers, but if your browser has this template in it's cache, that may not matter. I would like to hear if you have the same issue using an Incognito session, which will bypass any cache you may have in any of your browser sessions. This is discussed here: Wikipedia: Bypass your cache.

I have also attached the 1.3 version of the solution in case you are unable to download the updated template.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JSchroeder
Esri Contributor

Hi @Cristian_Galindo,

This is strange and the only guess I have is that this is some type of caching issue. To verify, you deployed the solution in ArcGIS Online, correct? Can you try to deploy the solution from a browser window in Incognito (Chrome) or InPrivate (Edge) mode?

0 Kudos
Cristian_Galindo
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @JSchroeder 

Yes, I deployed in ArcGIS Online, I did it twice, one from my company computer, second time from my personal computer using different accounts connected to different ArcGIS Online.

With different browsers.

0 Kudos
JSchroeder
Esri Contributor

I do not have an explanation, although I have deployed this solution from 3 different Online organizations, and all of them deliver the 1.3 solution.

I will see if I can track down the issue, but in the meantime, have you tried deploying the solution from an Incognito browser session? You mentioned using different orgs and browsers, but if your browser has this template in it's cache, that may not matter. I would like to hear if you have the same issue using an Incognito session, which will bypass any cache you may have in any of your browser sessions. This is discussed here: Wikipedia: Bypass your cache.

I have also attached the 1.3 version of the solution in case you are unable to download the updated template.

0 Kudos