Ability to customize the attribute table toolbar (add/remove tools from the toolbar)

02-17-2023 06:24 AM
Labels (1)
CalebGarrett
Occasional Contributor

I would like the ability to customize the attribute table toolbar (add/remove tools from the toolbar), specifically those already present in the hamburger menu of the attribute table window.

I often use the Related Data button and having to click on the hamburger menu to access it is quite cumbersome since it is at the far right of the table and also requires an unneeded extra click.

I realize the Related Data button is present on the Feature Layer Data tab, but this requires me to click on the specific feature layer that contains the related data for it to be shown. Again, an unnecessary step and quite a distance to traverse on screen when I'm working with an attribute table on another screen.

8 Comments
JeffWard

Yes please! Great idea @CalebGarrett 

wayfaringrob

I am all for better toolbars in ArcGIS Pro. If they could convert the table-related ribbon tabs into customizable toolbars that docked inside the table view, I'd be ecstatic. Enough with hiding tools a hop skip and a jump away from your workspace.

SarahRichardson

I'd like to add Pan to the tools available in the attribute table as well.  Easier to view small features in context with other things - especially when you're working through each record of a selection - closer on the screen if it was in the table.

CalebGarrett

@SarahRichardson "Pan to" is available if you right click the feature row in the attribute table. I agree it would be nice to have it on the attribute table toolbar as well 🙂

SarahRichardson

Oh, thank you @CalebGarrett!!!

SarahRichardson

Oh that's cool too @KoryKramer , thanks!

EricGrzebinski

Yes, absolutely!  I use the Find and Replace tool all the time so would like to be able to add that in the attribute toolbar.