Accessing contents from ArcGIS Online

02-08-2024 01:35 AM
chiara_c
New Contributor III

I am an admin and the owner of this maptile that I have uploaded on AGOL. Why do I get this message when I try to open it on Pro from the catalogue??

chiara_c_0-1707384862584.png

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

That's really weird. How was this created? Can you access it in ArcGIS Online? 

0 Kudos
chiara_c
New Contributor III

Hi @AdrianWelsh , yes I can access the contents on ArcGIS Online. These contents were created by a national agency and made available for University College Dublin staff as described here.

The weird thing is that all my colleagues can access the layers in Pro except me... I am trying to repair the application... 

0 Kudos
chiara_c
New Contributor III

I repaired ArcGIS Pro and installed the new version, but still no luck...

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

That is really strange. My only thought would be to try different logins in Pro to see if that somewhat resolves the issue (and make sure you are logged in as an admin). It sounds like it might be a good time to get a hold of esri tech support on this one.

0 Kudos
chiara_c
New Contributor III

@AdrianWelsh how do I make sure I am logged as an admin in Pro?

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

You won't know if you're an admin in Pro, but in your ArcGIS Online account, you can see what your permissions are. And yeah, it sounds like it might be the application. Again, it might be a good time to briefly reach out to support.

0 Kudos
chiara_c
New Contributor III

ok thanks. I'll try to contact our administrator.. unfortunately I cannot create a support case.

0 Kudos
chiara_c
New Contributor III

I have tried to log in with my colleague's account. He is all working for him in his machine but not in mine... so the problem is not related with the account but with the machine/application? 

0 Kudos