ArcGIS Pro Content menu not showing up & legend appearance

01-30-2015 03:57 PM
ReneeGerasimtchouk
New Contributor III

I've imported my .mxd with the map view and my Content menu is not showing up like in the online videos. How can I get this to show up?

Also the appearance of my legend changed when my .mxd was imported to ArcGIS Pro, is this a bug?

~Renee

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JeremyWright
Esri Regular Contributor

Renee,

You can go to the VIEW tab and hit "Contents" to re-open the Table of Contents view.

Regards,

Jeremy W.

0 Kudos
DavidBarnes
Occasional Contributor III

Full legend functionality has not been implemented in ArcGIS Pro yet, so there will certainly be some differences in some cases. Just as an example, ArcGIS Pro doesn't have the ability to display feature count yet, or to limit classes to only those in the current extent. Those are just a couple of examples, there are others as well. More functionality should become available in future releases of ArcGIS Pro.

When you import an mxd, you should see an asterisk added to the Notifications part of the Project pane. If you click on Notifications and then click to see the result one of the messages should tell you the appearance of legends may have changed. It's a known limit at this point, which we hope to improve over time.

0 Kudos