ArcGIS Pro extension licensing showing as expired recently?

Jump to solution
12-27-2019 01:35 PM
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

I was poking around our ArcGIS Online organization pages and clicked on Licenses and was greeted with a 'Notice' that "The number of licenses assigned exceeds the number...available.  Go to the licenses tab....."  So I did and saw that our Pro extensions appeared to be expired.  I don't know enough about licensing to understand why this has happened, when the rest of Pro (Advanced) licensing seems to be in order.  Any renewals are slated near the end of March 2020.  I am not sure when the Notice may have started popping up, but I have not seen before today.  What do I have to do to rectify this situation?  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayHodny

Tim, Esri was able to correct the issue on their side after I submitted a support ticket.  I have no idea what was done, but the matter has been resolved.  Thank you. Regards, Jay

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimOrmsby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jay, someone else might have a quick explanation of how this happens or what to do, but I'd suggest calling Customer Service at +1 888 377 4575 option 5.

Tim

0 Kudos
JayHodny

Tim, Esri was able to correct the issue on their side after I submitted a support ticket.  I have no idea what was done, but the matter has been resolved.  Thank you. Regards, Jay

0 Kudos