ArcGIS Pro installation

09-13-2023 05:08 PM
Labels (1)
JersamCalago
New Contributor

Hi all, does anyone here know how to install ArcGIS Pro? I cannot install because my account in a public account. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeepikaJain01
New Contributor III

Hi @JersamCalago 

Please create your profile on MYEsri

My Esri - Login

If you have bought the License, navigate to "Get Connected" in your profile, fill in the License code and download the software. Else, you can download the software and trial it.

0 Kudos
JersamCalago
New Contributor

Yes, I do have a subscription and I think I'm entitled to or allowed to install ArcGIS Pro; however, I cannot proceed the steps below because my account is public. 

To activate Pro extensions and Online apps:

1. Sign into ArcGIS.com.

2. At the top of the page, click Organization > Members > (more options) > Manage add-on licenses in the dropdown.

3. Select all extensions or apps to activate > Save.

Thank you for your assistance.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

If you can, speak with your organization's administrator. They can see what licenses are available and assign one to you.

0 Kudos
HarishKV
Occasional Contributor

I hope you were not able get the ArcGIS Pro download option in your Public Account. If yes, please go to 

https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-pro/trial/professionals and request for a 21 day trial (log in should be using the Public account). When you get the trial activated you will get the download enabled in your my.esri.com account

0 Kudos