ArcGIS Pro Tasks Add Verification Making Certain Attribute Mandatory to Populate

10-19-2023 12:33 PM
Labels (2)
CameronLacelle
Occasional Contributor

I am working on creating a Task in ArcGIS Pro for our team's process for adding new building footprints and populating the new building's attributes.

I would like to add a verification action before proceeding to the next step in my "Populate Building Attributes" step that makes it so the user cannot proceed until all mandatory fields have been populated (it's about 11 fields, including Building ID, Building Class, Footprint Source, Building Status, Number of Units, etc.).

I find it confusing how the verification tool works as it seems to verify the number of records/features either created or modified in a step, and I would like to use the SQL query to ensure the newly-created building footprint does not have NULL values for any of the mandatory fields prior to going to the next step of the task.

The documentation out there seems a bit confusing so I figured I'd make a post and see if anyone has a good explanation for a solution. Thanks.

0 Kudos
0 Replies