Catalog pane scroll bar missing

Jump to solution
12-06-2023 04:01 AM
Simonez
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I don't know what exactly happened after updating to ArcGIS pro 3.2.0, but the horizontal scroll bar in the catalog pane disappeared (see screenhot). That's really frustrating! Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Simone

Catalog_scrollbar.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

So this is BUG-000163295 - "In ArcGIS Pro 3.2, the scroll bar is missing in the Catalog Pane."  It's currently under review and hopefully will be fixed soon!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
SLouq
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

use the sizing handles and widen the pane

0 Kudos
Simonez
New Contributor III

Thank you for your help but this is not an acceptable solution for me. Widening the pane would squeeze the map view which is a pain, especially when you have long raster data names (or whatever). I need the horizontal scroll bar back.

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

So this is BUG-000163295 - "In ArcGIS Pro 3.2, the scroll bar is missing in the Catalog Pane."  It's currently under review and hopefully will be fixed soon!

Simonez
New Contributor III

@Robert_LeClair  many thanks! Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

You're welcome!  Fingers crossed that it's fixed soon!

If you feel my response was the correct answer, please click the Accept as Solution on my response to close this thread. Thx!

0 Kudos
Simonez
New Contributor III

@Robert_LeClair do you know how the progress on this can be monitored? Running the 3.2.2 version and the issue hasn't be addressed. 

Thank you very much!

Simone

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

@Simonez - the bug is under review currently.  You can track it's progress here.