Configure Popup Table Width using HTML

10-26-2023 01:57 PM
Labels (1)
RaenaBallantyne_DeMaris
New Contributor II

Hello all,

I'm configuring popups using fields, some expressions, and HTML in ArcPro.

1. The resulting width of the popup in ArcPro doesn't match the header width (see image attached).
  2. In AGOL, the table width matches the header width (the desired goal)
  3. In FieldMaps, the table width does not match the header width and looks like it does in Pro (see attached image). How can I make the table width consistent across the board?

My HTML is:

<div style="background-color:#185633;padding:5px;">
    <span style="color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana;font-size:13px;"><strong>{EUType} Excavated on {expression/expr0}</strong></span>
</div>
<figure>
    <figure>
        <figure style="width:100%">
            <figure>
                <figure>
                    <table style="background-color:#F7F7F7;border:1px solid black;" width="100%">
                        <tbody>
                            <tr style="background-color:#FFFFFF;" valign="top;">
                                <td style="border:1px solid rgb(203, 203, 203);padding:2px;">
                                    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:10px;width=">Region</span>
                                </td>
                                <td style="border:1px solid rgb(203, 203, 203);padding:2px;">
                                    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:10px;">{Region}</span>
                                </td>
                            </tr>

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulPetersen1
Occasional Contributor

@RaenaBallantyne_DeMaris , were you able to figure this out? I'm having the same issue.

0 Kudos
RaenaBallantyne_DeMaris
New Contributor II

Hi, @PaulPetersen1 yes, I did. I removed all of the excess <figure> levels in the code, and it fixed the problem. Let me know if that helps.

0 Kudos