Creating profiles that can be exported as table with consistent x-value

03-16-2023 09:31 AM
Labels (1)
Hemlock_Grove
New Contributor III

Hi all,

We are attempting to create trail elevation profiles. We have many miles of distinct (not continuous) trails. 

We would like to display elevation profiles that have the same values on the x and y axis.

The profile tool does not allow export as a table (which would allow the most flexibility), and displaying multiple profiles on one graph can get muddled. Moreover, even if that was viable, multiple displays are limited to 20 (we have more than 20 discontinuous segments). Is there a way to set a constant X and Y axis value?

The exploratory 3d analysis allows table export, but I cannot find how to control the length value (for the x axis) so that data is consistent. 

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

What are "election profiles"? Edit your question show some images of what you have and why its failing for you.

0 Kudos
Hemlock_Grove
New Contributor III

Sorry for the typo. I edited my post. Note I had written "elevation profiles" above, so it should have been reasonably easy to deduce what I meant.

If you need photos you haven't read the question. If you're gonna have an attitude, no need to reply. 

0 Kudos