Download ArcGisPro

Jump to solution
11-29-2022 03:33 PM
HenriquePastorini
New Contributor

I just signed up for a free trial of ArcGIS pro, and I'm trying to download it. I saw that it should be in settings, licenses tab, ArcGIS pro, and then download, BUTTTTT, there isn't such a licenses tab. SO WHERE IS IT????? what do I have to do????? Where I missed ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Hi Henrique,

First you must have a ArcGIS Online Account. You can get a free public account at this link:Create ArcGIS Public Account  After you get the account you will be signed in. In the upper right hand corner, click on the photo circle. Click  My settings. Look in the left hand pane and you will see license. Click license. In the center pane scroll down to ArcGISPro and click the download.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Hi Henrique,

First you must have a ArcGIS Online Account. You can get a free public account at this link:Create ArcGIS Public Account  After you get the account you will be signed in. In the upper right hand corner, click on the photo circle. Click  My settings. Look in the left hand pane and you will see license. Click license. In the center pane scroll down to ArcGISPro and click the download.

OrikirizaSusan
New Contributor

I have the same problem and i surelycant seem to see the licenses tab

0 Kudos
JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Hi Susan,

Sorry that you are having problems. Do you have a ArcPRO license or are you using the free ArcGIS Online.? The free version may not provide you with the License options? 

What device (computer type) are you using?
When you get in ArcGIS Online, click on your picture icon in the upper right hand corner, do you get these options? 

JerryBartz_0-1698331027375.png

I
There is not a License tab. After you click on My setting a left hand panel should appear.

JerryBartz_1-1698332781647.png

0 Kudos
Ranjit
by
New Contributor

you can see this picture nothing appears like license tab. 

1.png

0 Kudos