Select to view content in your preferred language

Error 24078 when trying to share a Web Map to ArcGIS Online

10-04-2022 07:58 AM
TarrinPrassenos
New Contributor

Good morning all. I am very new to the ArcGIS world and I am trying to figure a few things out. I imported a DWG file into ArcGIS Pro. My layers from CAD came in perfectly and the map looks great. The issue is when I try to share my map to ArcGIS Online. When I "analyze" my map in the "Share As Web Map" menu it gives me warning code 24078 "Layer's data source is not supported". I read a few forums that stated to not worry about this warning code and that it will just leave that layer out when shared into the online portal. The problem is that it throws that warning code for every single one of my layers that came from CAD (Essentially my entire drawing.- which is 192 different layers). Nothing I find online has given me the answer to this issue. If I disregard the warnings and share the Web Map to ArcGIS Online when I pull up the shared map there are no lines or symbols, only the background map. So, none of my CAD data that I imported into Pro shares to the Online portal. Like I said, I am new to this world so I am most likely not doing something correctly. Please feel free to comment if you can help. Thanks.

0 Replies