Fill Tool Error - ArcGIS Pro Bug?

05-03-2023 08:41 AM
tzz_12
by
New Contributor III

I am wondering why I keep getting this error (Error: 010658) when I try to use the Fill tool? I attached a photo of the error message. I did some research and found out that it seems to be a pretty common problem. Here is a forum that I found on the issue. After trying out some of the suggestions on the forum, it didn't resolve the problem. Any suggestions or ideas why the error occurred will be appreciated? Thanks!

tzz_12_0-1683128457906.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

So clearing out temp folders and changing its location didn't work?

and setting parallel processing factor to 0 didn't either?

Anything else?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
SydneyWalker1
Esri Contributor

Hello,

As Dan asks, did you try setting the parallel processing factor to 0? What other suggestions did you try from the forum?

I would like to ask some additional questions about your situation to better understand what's happening. What operating system are you using? What version of ArcGIS Pro are you using? What is the location of your temp folder?

We have been investigating issues similar to what it seems like you're experiencing but they can be difficult to reproduce. Is this failure intermittent or does it fail every time you try? We want to figure out why these issues are happening so if you would be able to share your data, please reach out to me at swalker@esri.com.

Best,
Sydney

0 Kudos
JessicaAlger
New Contributor

Hi! Just wondering if there are suggestions on what else to try when getting this error message. I have tried to run the fill tool with several different DEMs and get this error each time. I started having this issue after the most recent update. 

0 Kudos