Gis Pro default fonts option?

Jump to solution
05-05-2017 06:31 AM
deleted-user-I8dUNT25aY9R
New Contributor II

Is there a way to set default fonts in ArcGIS Pro? Every time I create a new text item or insert a legend I need to change the font, and if I could set it as a default then I'd save a lot of time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

From our internal Support Site:  "There does not seem to be an out-of-the-box solution for altering the default font of Tahoma that is used by ArcGIS Pro. There does not seem to be any environment settings to control this that can be altered within the interface of Pro, similar to the ArcMap Options. However, the non-Latin characters should be able to display switching to an appropriate font. For example Meiryo font for Japanese characters. NIM099934 seems to indicate that font fallback will be implemented in Pro in future releases. "

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

From our internal Support Site:  "There does not seem to be an out-of-the-box solution for altering the default font of Tahoma that is used by ArcGIS Pro. There does not seem to be any environment settings to control this that can be altered within the interface of Pro, similar to the ArcMap Options. However, the non-Latin characters should be able to display switching to an appropriate font. For example Meiryo font for Japanese characters. NIM099934 seems to indicate that font fallback will be implemented in Pro in future releases. "