Issue with Motorola CAD and the latest update of ArcGIS Pro 3.X?

Jump to solution
11-29-2023 12:21 PM
RPGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone who utilizes Motorola CAD has had any issues regarding the version update for ArcGIS Pro from 2.X to 3.X. Since we updated, the tools that created the locators to be consumed by CAD no longer work. Basically the locators is Motorola CAD do not seem to be compatible with this latest version of ArcGIS Pro.

Has anyone else, who uses Motorola CAD for their 911 Dispatch, have any issues since updating to the newest version of ArcGIS Pro?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThomasHoman

Yup. Don't work well.

We have had the same problem in both the Flex CAD/Mobile Map mmpk as well as the server. To counter this, since esri does not support multiple version installations, I have a virtual pc running Pro 2.9 to generate my locators/mmpk's

Tom

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ThomasHoman

Yup. Don't work well.

We have had the same problem in both the Flex CAD/Mobile Map mmpk as well as the server. To counter this, since esri does not support multiple version installations, I have a virtual pc running Pro 2.9 to generate my locators/mmpk's

Tom

GabriellaSantana
New Contributor II

Can I ask what version of Motorola CAD you are running? I am about to upgrade to using mmpks but I am running Pro 3.2

0 Kudos
RPGIS
by

We are using 3.2 but we were told it won't work past 2.9.

0 Kudos
GabriellaSantana
New Contributor II

Thank you. I appreciate you posting this as it helped me discover we will have the same issue. 

0 Kudos