Missing Features after Exporting Layout

03-28-2024 10:24 AM
Labels (2)
StewardshipProgram
New Contributor

So I've been having this issue where I cannot export the map layout as it shows up on ArcGIS Pro. An entire polygon feature goes missing when I try to export the map. 

This is the layout as it shows up on ArcGIS Pro

Screenshot 2024-03-28 101944.png

This is what I keep exporting out. What gives??

Layout3.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KimGarbade
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

Are you exporting to PDF?  If so, are you using the Export button or the Print button.  If your using Export, you might try using the Print button and selecting "Microsoft Print to PDF" as your printer.... assuming you're creating a PDF that is.... I've also read some posts that people have exported to .jpeg and then converted that to PDF.

If you don't have these options configured or you need another format, could you share an image of your Export window with the options you selected. 

0 Kudos
StewardshipProgram
New Contributor

I've used both the export and print buttons to convert it into a jpeg and pdf with the same results of a lack of those polygons I added to the feature layer. This is what my export layout pane looks like

StewardshipProgram_0-1711659960010.png

0 Kudos
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

This may be a bug.  Without more information it would be extremely difficult to troubleshoot through this forum. 

Can you contact Esri Support? They are better equipped to handle troubleshooting steps and gather bug data. They can be contacted at https://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos